This design boutique specializes in creating custom turnkey interiors for busy clients who don’t have the time or patience to drive all over the metro area furnishing their space. Our main focus is to complete multiple rooms or entire houses paying attention to every detail of the design and installation process. We charge a flat design fee for these services in conjunction with a furnishing budget.
- Furniture Space Layout
- Design Development
- Rendering of Space
- Trade Only Resources
- Millwork Specifications
- Specialty Finish and Paint Selections
- Knowledgeable Sub Contractors
- Presentation Boards of Space and House Design
- Fabric Ideas for Project
- Assisting with Carpeting, Lighting and Furniture Selection
- Custom Window, Bedding, Pillow Design and Fabrication
- Selection and Placement of Antiques and Accessories
- Handling Every Detail of Your Project
- Our Favorite Part of The Design Process is Seeing the Reaction of Our Clients’ Faces Once They See Their New Spaces
Design Day: We also offer a service for people who have a design concept but would like a second opinion. Our Design Day is a six-hour consultation to help you make the right choices for your project.
- We Spend Four Hours in Your House Advising and Helping You Make Hard Decisions on the Design Concept and Budget
- We Advise on Space Layout, Samples, Existing Furniture, Art Pieces, Lighting and Furniture Selections
- Client Receives A Checklist Via E-mail Recapping Meeting
- After Client Has Time to Digest All of the Soon-To-Be Project Choices; Designer Will Return to Help Client Make Final Decisions
- 1200.00 Per Six-Hour Service
Remodeling and Construction Projects:
- Accompany Client to Initial Meeting with Contractor
- On-Site Weekly Inspections of Project
- Furniture Space Layout Via Architects Blue Prints
- Lighting Fixtures, Cabinets, Hardware, Paint, Tile, Windows, Doors, Glass, Flooring Selection and Ordering
- Color Palette and Wall Coverings
- Coordinate selection of Paint Color with Contractor and Painters, which Consist of Ceiling, Molding and Wall Paint Selections
- Inspect and Catalog All Products Ordered
- Coordinate with Contractor Time Line of Product and Arrival for Installation
- Procurement of Custom Furniture, Upholstery, Window Treatments and Lighting
- Seamless Turnkey Ready Project for Client
Design Services are also available for commercial projects.
We offer advice, installation and delivery of carpeting, art, plants, wall coverings, furniture and window treatments for the office setting. Our commercial design service can be executed where offices are setup in 60 days. We also consult with professionals on their individual office space.
We also offer design services for those on a budget. You send us a picture of the room. After a conversation on the phone we take it from there. You receive 2 paint swatch options, fabric memos, window treatment and furnishings suggestions in the mail.